Hi everyone

I have uninstalled ubuntu from my laptop but it still appear in the grup what should I do , to get rid of it??

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

hello everyone, i have an HP server with 96GB Memory but unfortunately 32GB was detected when i was installing Red Hat Linus OS, after some months i carried out maintenance work on the server and 96GB was detected by the system but my Red Hat Linux OS is not seeing the entire 96GB RAM but 32GB, how do i make my Red Hat Linux OS see the entire 96GB RAM on the system

you should ask your question on a separate post not as a comment in someone else post

What other operating systems are on the computer?

only RHEL 6

commented: No one is talking to you. Post your question on its own, not in response to someone else's question. -1

If you are asking me , then I got win7 backrack5 and linux mint

Boot to Mint. Make sure you have grub-pc package installed. Run sudo update-grub from the command line in a terminal. This should detect which operating systems are installed and update the boot list accordingly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.