what the default root password. .

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

There is no default root password, if it is unset you just set it.

Yeah I'm going through this with my tishiba laptop. Yesterday I got frustrated & formatted C the drive. I'm thinking about installing Linux OS. I'm downloading Linux Ubuntu 14 as I type. You need to restore the OS using the restore disc's that came with the machine. If no disc's came with the machine you were suppose to make restore disc's before you started using the machine. I cant find my disc 1 of 2 restoration disc's that came with the machine. Now i must pay $40 dollars should i order them from toshiba. Thats why i'm leaning toward the Linux (zero cost) route.

The OP (svsathyavishnu) needs to explain exactly what they are trying to do, otherwise this conversation could be deemed to be against the 'Do not ask for help to pursue any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking and spamming' rule and end up being deleted...

Yeah I'm going through this with my tishiba laptop. Yesterday I got frustrated & formatted C the drive. I'm thinking about installing Linux OS.

I'm sorry, I don't even... what?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.