John Sunier 0 Newbie Poster

I am so pleased to discover DaniWeb Forum! I have an urgent situation with my banner-supported web site. My webmaster installed a new version of OpenX some time ago (not the latest version). I have had nothing but trouble since then and now cannot even see banners I put up and banners I delete take a day or longer to disappear from the site! (I delete the browser cache continually.) He blames me for "user error." I have received conflicting opinions about whether OpenX is compatible with Macs or not but I know this version of OpenX doesn't work for me.

I have to find a banner ap that works by this Monday when I must change several banners or I will lose advertisers! I need something simpler than OpenX - all I need to do is place two sizes of static GIF banners and once a month get reports on banner views and CTRs to send advertisers. I'm not able to access the html of my pages anymore since my webmaster set up a CMS for uploading articles to my publication site. I'm willing to pay someone to install and get the banner software working properly - my webmaster no longer wants to support it. Any suggestions welcome! (I hope this was the correct topic area...)