strugglebunny 0 Newbie Poster

Okay, I know that iTunes is by far the most popular choice for playing MP3s on OSX, and its a neat program and all, but it is crap for what I need it to do.

Most of my music folders and files are located on a remote machine and for the life of me I can't find any OSX program that'll let me make a playlist out of Music directory on my remote machine. They only allow me to add a file at a time. Also I woulkd like to add the music files I have on my machine locally at the same time. WinAMP, Juk, and XMMS all allow me to make playlists from folders combinded from different locations. Why can't I find anything on the Mac that'll let me do that same? I've already tried iTunes, Audion 3, and MacAMP 1.07 to no avail. If anyone knows of a way doing what I described with any Mac MP3 player out there (especially iTunes, since I would like to have my iTunes songs mixed in with my MP3s) your input would be much appreciated.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.