awakening 0 Newbie Poster

hi, I have got one Sony MEX-BT5000 features Bluetooth® wireless technology. Designed specifically for the mobile lifestyle, the MEX-BT5000 automatically links to any Bluetooth mobile phone and provides handsfree calls with crystal clear sound.

for example ,the Sony Ericsson Walkman phone ,a music phone with Bluetooth technology ,works with the Mex-BT5000 car stereo supports multiple codecs,nicluding MP3,WMA AND ATRAC as well as audio CDs.
Sony says the new stereo will also help drivers enjoy safe, hands-free conversations. Bluetooth technology transfers up to 50 phonebook contacts and six speed-dial entries from the phone to the stereo. The contact information appears on the receiver's high-resolution screen so drivers can call friends enven when the phone is out of reach.
This powerful cellphone draws a lot of attention,and wins a very popular reputation,and appreciated by a large number of people ,and it's my favourite.
Smething worth to mention is that Sony MEX-BT5000 is able to playback a number of audio formats including MP3, WMA and ATRAC® and the good old audio Cds. so we can download our favourite movies or musicsto the smart phone which we can enjoy them in everywhere no matter where we go or what we do ,we can always take it in person.
And there's something always annoys our friends or others customers. How we can convert the large volume video/audio file formats to the ones we desired. In the mean time ,because a lot of people was not very familiar with the knowledge of video/audio file formats. So some of my friends often asked me if there are some convenient and easy to use video/audio converter softwares . Of course ,There are a lot of softwares which can help them to solve the problems.But beforehand ,we also should know some of the knowledges about the video/audio ,so we can use these tools much more easier.
Up to now, there have been many video formats in use, among which the commonly applied are AVI, ASF, MPEG/MPG/DAT, DIVx, MOV, RM, RMVB. There is a relevant player for each formatted video. QuickTime for MOV, Real Player for RM, just take these two examples. You know, we can’t own players for all formats. As 3G phone is well entrenching on the realm of conventional handset market, watching movie on-the-go has become a kind of fashion. But at least for the time being, the formats supported by 3G phones are anything but many. Then how to make that ‘movie your commute’ be realized?
Conversion from those alienated formats to accepted ones is the answer.
For myself ,I recommend a software which is Xilisoft 3GP video converter , cucu 3G video converter or Imtoo 3GP video converter ,they are all very powerful softwares, but personely I prefer xilisoft video converter which nearly supports most of the popular video/audio file formats ,and converting speed and quality is excellent.
I always use it to convert movies/musics to my cell phone, and it works very well

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.