Hi,

I get the above error all the time now since a few days ago. I suspect that it was introduced by some automatic update from MS, but I don't know which one, or I would uninstall it! It seems to be getting more frequent also. It occurs on websites which were previously OK. Normally, I can accept the error and continue, maybe needing a refresh, but on one particular site, clicking on a link always causes this error, and the browser refuses to open the page!

i am using IE7 and XP Version 5.1 Build 2600.xpsp_sp_2_gdr.070227-2254 : Service Pack 2

Help!

Thanks in advance,

Chris.

Additional Information - then I get the page "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page". If I now try to close this window, even after say 1 hour, I get the wrning "The window is busy. Closing this window may cause some problems. Do You want to close it anyway? OK/cancel.

This is the web page that ALWAYS fails when I follow the link from another page: -
http://www.askaprice.com/alfa_romeo.asp
However, if I go directly to this page by entering the url in the browser address, it works!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.