liro0917 0 Newbie Poster

I have a scheduled taskt that is supposed to run a bat file. It is scheduled to go every day at 10am, this file runs the following script to transfer files from our server to an outside server.

option batch on
option confirm off
# Connect using a password
open 520257:zA346apE@ssh2.mytelevox.com
option transfer binary
# Upload the file to current working directory
put c:\televox\televox-lab.ftm
put c:\televox\televox-mckesson.ftm
put c:\televox\televox.ftm
close
exit

Then task shows as run but it does not appear to be doing anything with the file:

If I run the script manually w/o using Scheduled Task it works; If I run the Scheduled Task Manually I get a run time but it does not show any activity of running the file. It will show a last run time of whenever it was scheduled to run whether that be manually or scheduled. The Last Result is showing an error code of 0x1;

I have checked the services they are on; The task is in with Administrator Logon and Password.

I know that when we do the files manually the server they are going to is also not working properly as it closes and does not let the transfer go through. So this is a two fold issue a problem with the receiving Server and a problem with Scheduled Task not functioning properly. From our end I need help with to fix the Scheduled Task issue.

Any ideas as to what could be causing this?