hi!!!i helped my friend reinstall an old fujitsu laptop,it has win 2000 and changed it to xp pro,problem is the screen is to small,i used to have this problem on other laptop but it has the screen resolution changer in its bios,now im lost with this one,its not in the display properties coz it just changes the font size and it does not have in its bios...i installed all the drivers correctly using drivermax...if somebody have any idea it will be very much appreciated..tnx!!!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You have right clicked on desktop -> properties -> settings tab on the far right, of the bar, in this box move the slider to the desired resolution?

You have right clicked on desktop -> properties -> settings tab on the far right, of the bar, in this box move the slider to the desired resolution?

i already tried that solution but its not that one,it only changes the size inside the box but not the whole monitor size of it..tnx 4 trying though....

Fujitsu model?

got it!!! custom hosting was right,just got the wrong driver for my display driver,searched for the right driver then changed the resolution to 1024 by 768 pixels then WALLA!!! whole screen has been optimized!!!tnx so much fot the help!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.