I cant explain it here fully you better read this page :<snip>

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

there are some tools which can enable ur regitry , folder option ans Task manager disabled by virus

but instead of using that use these methods of one .....

thanks

First Method:

Click Start -> Run -> gpedit.msc -> User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Prevent access to registry editing tools -> Right Click Properties -> Set it to Not Configured.

Second Method:

Click Start -> Run

. Type this command in Run box and press Ok.

REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /t REG_DWORD /d 0

Then a prompt will come up with this question: Value

DisableRegistryTools exists, overwrite (Y/N)?

Type yes and hit Enter.

After u did that also type this command in the run box and hit enter.

REG add HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /t REG_DWORD /d 0

Then it will also come up with the question: Value

DisableRegistryTools exists, overwrite (Y/N)

? Type yes and hit Enter.

if ur satisfied with my answer then plz

get click on solved and rate answer :cool:

commented: plagiarism -1

The simplest way that I have found for enabling task manager, registry editor, hidden files and a lot others is Regain Power. You ca download it from Source Forge and it is completely free (I think it is open source).

The method i told above is without any tools , snifers or something else...........

It is diretly helpful using ur windows tool kit........

If u use some tools that can enble all this may come virus or something else but instead of all this you can diretly use this ENCODING in the Run >

Thanks

I agree with you that there may be rogue tools containing viruses cool_jatish but the tool that I am referring to is an open source project hosted on source forge. This means that its code is available for anyone to inspect which rules out the possibility of it containing viruses and the likes.
I also dare to say that there are times when RUN is also disabled so some of your tricks may not work or the procedure would be different because you would have to regain access to the Registry Editor and then from there enable Run.

Here’s a free tool called Remove Restrictions Tool (RRT) which is able to re-enables all what the virus had previously disabled, and gives you back the control over your own computer.

Remove Restrictions Tool is able to re-enable:
- Registry Tools (regedit)
- Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Folder Options
- Show Hidden Files

Small and easy to use. Make sure you boot in to Safe Mode to use Remove Restrictions Tool (RRT). Just click on the buttons and it’ll do it’s job.

Regards!
PrintingHost.com

custom stickers

window
stickers

Here’s a free tool called Remove Restrictions Tool (RRT) which is able to re-enables all what the virus had previously disabled, and gives you back the control over your own computer.

Remove Restrictions Tool is able to re-enable:
- Registry Tools (regedit)
- Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Folder Options
- Show Hidden Files

Small and easy to use. Make sure you boot in to Safe Mode to use Remove Restrictions Tool (RRT). Just click on the buttons and it’ll do it’s job.

Regards!
PrintingHost.com

custom stickers

window stickers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.