Hi,

I'm a first-time poster here at this website, so bear with me with the fact that I had no idea where to post.

Ever since I installed Service Pack 2, I've noticed that in my Internet Explorer 6, it sometimes won't load images. For example, right now, there is a big box at the top of the screen on this page that says "The Page cannot be displayed." this, I'm assuming, is supposed to be an ad. Other times I will get an empty box with a red x through it.

Please, how can I get these images and ads to load again?

Thanks

Hi, I had the same problem, and I found this article that explains this problem:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;269802

chok

Hi,

I'm a first-time poster here at this website, so bear with me with the fact that I had no idea where to post.

Ever since I installed Service Pack 2, I've noticed that in my Internet Explorer 6, it sometimes won't load images. For example, right now, there is a big box at the top of the screen on this page that says "The Page cannot be displayed." this, I'm assuming, is supposed to be an ad. Other times I will get an empty box with a red x through it.

Please, how can I get these images and ads to load again?

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.