Good Day

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to disable the "Help and Support Center" starting up when booting Windows Millennium is Safe Mode. It is really annoying as I never use it?

Thanx a stack
Francois

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

giving that help is usually the reason you are going to sfafe mode ,whats the point !
sometime a year could pass before you need to go into safe mode again ,no i don't know how to disable it from starting ,i assume its written into the safe mode function

giving that help is usually the reason you are going to sfafe mode ,whats the point !
sometime a year could pass before you need to go into safe mode again ,no i don't know how to disable it from starting ,i assume its written into the safe mode function

Hi

Thanx for your reply. Usually it is just to remove a naughty driver or rouge software that causes problems with Win ME or perform some maintenance in Safe Mode.

Chow

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.