I have tried all of the suggestions from most of the treads that I have seen in this forum, I have downloaded the hotmail fix, loaded several spy and adware removals, changed my internet settings deleted cookies and temp files.
Still get an error when trying to get into hotmail.com that the page cannot be displayed.

~PLEASE only respond with an answer, it seems most of these are getting bombarded with reponses of having the same issues, if we just have one thread that only has answers I think it will help all of us. Thanks~!

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can try next? Hotmail, and msn help all give me the same page cannot be displayed error.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can try next? Hotmail, and msn help all give me the same page cannot be displayed error.

I had trouble thru the weekend attempting to login to hotmail, I found a workaround but I won't describe that here. What ultimately resolved my issue is turning off my wireless router for about a minute and then restarting it. During this time I would delete my cookies on the browser too. This did the trick for me. No problem for either of my hotmail accounts.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.