Is there anybody who can tell me how can i make a DVD to play it in my car DVD palyer.. is there any kindda software or something that will help me out.. i do have NERO X but i can only make data DVD not a DVD Player..
Any body has any idea.. le me know PLZ

thnx

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

What are you trying to make a DVD of?

I am traying to put some Music clips into DVD they're WMP.. is that possible somehow?

I think he wants to make an audio DVD. Ever heard of that?

No No it is not Audio DVD .. i have some video Music clips WMP format.. and i want to put them in DVD and play them like normal DVD.. am i clear so far???

Yes. :( I wanted to make sure he was not trying to put videos or data on there and expect them to play, which hes not.

As for the DVD burning part. You will need some software to burn a MP3, WMA (Not suggested), or Nero Digital Audio disk (Recomended). It seems like you cant to that with your version, so try this one or somthing like it: http://www.download.com/Nero-6-Ultra-Edition/3640-2646_4-10424809.html

As the original question seems to be anwered I would like to post a related question:

How can I make a movie DVD in PAL format so I can play it in my TV's DVD player. I have Nero and It seems to let me do it but it came up as a blank disk on my tv.

Please can you help me, I really want to be able to do it!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.