Hi

I am running Windows XP and have Outlook Express 6 as my default Email client. I have been using this program for years now and had no problems with it. I had two email accounts running on it, Gmail and Yahoo. Today I needed to set up another account so I created one in Yahoo. After trying to sync this up with OE it kept asking me for the password. I've checked the box 'remember password' and changing all the secure authorisation boxes to checked and unchecked didn't change a thing. I then removed the second yahoo account and when pressing send/receive the default and first email account that has been working for years is also now asking for the password and the 'remember password' bit on that is greyed out. None of the settings for the first email account have been changed.

Anyone any ideas?

Do you have a paid yahoo plus account? I read that you can only download pop3 emao;s to a client if you own a paid account?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.