Hi guys help, my loptop VERSAPRO vy16A/w-1 doesn't have sound even the driver already installed. here's the error msg "Microsoft bus driver should be loaded in your system before installing realtek HD audio driver" Anyone can help me? I can't find any driver for the audio...thanks in advance

Here my email <email removed> just incase..:S

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You'll need to install Microsoft Bus Driver first before HD Audio driver could be installed successfully.

http://search.casnavi.nec.co.jp/download/pc/module/sabun/200610/versa/webupxppro1.htm
You'll probably don't understand Japanese so just scroll down till you found a link looks like this but it's for WinXP. there's a Vista driver as well but I don't know the OS you're running right now...

0610VXP1.EXE( 96,256,474 Bytes)

Download it and run it. If it's installer language is Japanese as well, reply here back so I can guide you step-by-step for it... (Only do this if you use WinXP)

Alternatively, you can use my second link or search google for Microsoft Bus Driver.

then there might be some problem in your driver still:) un install the driver, reinstall your hardware then try again to install the driver

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.