weasel7711 0 Junior Poster in Training

I had followed a tutorial on installing PHP on IIS 7 for Windows Server 2008 and changed the path to reflect my location of PHP.

http://www.howtogeek.com/50432/how-to-install-php-on-iis-7-for-windows-server-2008/

I can use the command line to execute php, and I can run php files using localhost, however I cant run the troubleshooting command
<?php phpinfo(); ?>, as I get a 500 error. I can do it through the command line and it outputs but not through localhost on IE.

------------------------------------------------

SOLVED!

I was piping the results of the "php D:\www\phpinfo.php" file to a text file so I could post it here. I noticed an error that had previously been hidden at the beginning of the output.

PHP Warning: phpinfo(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-4.0/DST' instead in D:\www\phpinfo.php on line 1

Apparently someone...

*ahem*

...hadn't uncommented the time zone in the php.ini file.

Everything works now.