I was using Windows XP. But recently I have set up Wi The driver I was using in XP, cant install in Windows 7. It seems to be failed when I install it.
Is there different Driver for Window 7.
Please help me.
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Driver for what, make and model of the device you need a driver for will help us track one down for you. Also did you install a 32 or 64bit Win7?

Most XP drivers will not work with Win7. You need a Win7-specific driver for your device(s).

Most XP drivers will not work with Win7. You need a Win7-specific driver for your device(s).

Can you say which are specific Driver for Windows 7?

Can you say which are specific Driver for Windows 7?

Not really. I am a Linux user. However, you might start by looking on the MS and the device manufacturer's web sites.

Not really. I am a Linux user. However, you might start by looking on the MS and the device manufacturer's web sites.

Yea, I have search for windows 7 driver and have installed the graphics driver. But now my computer does not working . Even it is not booting also. I am now felling helpless.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.