jrivera 0 Light Poster

I have an Exchange account setup in Outlook 2007. I've been racking my brain on how to set up e-mail rules such that they'll show up in Outlook and be server-side rules. The odd thing is that I have server-side rules set up in OWA (even though the rules have "marked as read" and "add to Category", which I thought would make them client-side rules), but they are not showing up in Outlook at all.

Is there an issue with Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2011 not communicating rules? The reason i want to access the rule from within outlook is because I wan to run the Exchange Rules on messages that have already been received (run now feature).

No one on the web has posted this and I've researched for 3 days now and tried different things.

Does anyone have a similar issue or even a solution (other than duplicating the rule so that it's client side)?

Thanks,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.