Whenever I am on YT, I can only seem to watch a few videos before the site stops allowing me to connect to any others. I will click on a few vids without any problems, and then I'll click on another one, but the page never opens (The videos play fine; it's the new page that's the problem). When I hit refresh or back, nothing happens either. The only way I can get around this is by closing it out and re-opening a few minutes later. This is very annoying. I have a good internet connection, and my PC has virus sweeps every week. I use Internet Explorer. Is this most likely a computer problem or something up with YT? A Google search found nothing on this occurance.

Thank you.

IE
Windows 7
4 GB HD
HP p6644y

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Have you tried changing your browser? For example, watch YouTube videos in Firefox or Chrome and see if you can re-create the same problem that you face in Internet Explorer.

Haven't tried changing the browser yet, but I've read that Firefox might be a better option. I've also noticed that IMDb.com is very slow to open these days.

Haven't tried changing the browser yet, but I've read that Firefox might be a better option. I've also noticed that IMDb.com is very slow to open these days.

Update: Just installed Firefox, and the Youtube problem is even worse on that browser. It won't let me sign in, and videos take even longer to load.

Goodbye Firefox!

Update: Just installed Firefox, and the Youtube problem is even worse on that browser. It won't let me sign in, and videos take even longer to load.

Goodbye Firefox!

Hi actfray,

Why not try using Google Chrome?
I'm using Google Chrome to watch YT's videos, and it's awesome.

Try it. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.