vinodvinu -3 Light Poster

Hi all ,
I am working with Steinberg Nuendo 4 and OpenOffice 3.4. I need to track my work time. The nature of my work is; play a video file in Nuendo, understand the dialougue and translate it to my native language and type it in open offoce. So i need to track my work time with the video which i played in nuendo. That means if 2.10 is the starting time code of video,then i need to enter that time code into tracking aplication. When i need a short braek, i need to pause the tracking. After finishing the work i need to enter that time code and press the stop button in tracking tool. Then it should show me the total time which i worked for that particular time code gap. I googled and found a lot of tools but all of them are with heavy features. I request you to suggest me a good one with these qualities.(marked qualities are important)
1.Should be minimized to system tray *
2.Time format should be hh:mm:ss

3.It should have the ability to generate report or memorize the data stored.*
4.Should be a freeware
5.Collecting the timecode data automatically from nuendo will be a great feature.
I hope sombody can help me. If there is no such tool,then i am planning to type the data in a notepad inside nuendo. But the problem is, i need to calculate the time manually.
-vinod chandran