today i saw that someone was installing window 7 along with some useful application.
i mean that he modified window 7 iso and added some useful application to it and these all application automatically installing while window 7 installation.

how can i modify window iso in my own way.(so that i can add useful application which i require)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

There are tools to build custom iso. Google for "RT Se7en Lite". It is one such tool.

In addition to this tool, you might require ISO recorder[Power ISO,etc. ]

it is saying that you can add only silent installer.

i don't know what is silent installer ?(is it a installer which never pop up while installation ?).

so , would you suggest any good software which offer to add all kinds of installer?

thanks.

still i am not able to create such a disk.

any solution ?

i don't know what is silent installer ?(is it a installer which never pop up while installation ?).

yes that is what silent installer means .i havent made a custom install disk for a few years now, since winxp i guess ,but back then we used a program called Nlite,i google and found it ,its will work with win7 but how well im not sure ,it also uses silent installers i think .
http://www.nliteos.com/

,it also uses silent installers i think

if i don't have silent installers ?

Can anybody suggest a video tutorial ? Because a video tutorial is much better to understand then a text article .

google it and read up on how to do it i guess ,

silent installer just meant it will not prompt and tell you what its installing along with windows .
tis will be my last post as i have not used a nlite type program in years ,so i would just be guessing ,good luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.