Hi all. I have just installed an IP surveillance camera and configured it with my router so that I can see the image on any browser. On IExplorer I can, but on Firefox the image does not display at all, just a black central screen. I notice that in IExplorer before the image is shown there a window mentioning "ATL3.0 VCView". Should I have to install an add-on olr extension enabling me to see the image, or is there something else I should do? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!:confused:

Yeah, you might have to install this ATL thing in Firefox. I googled ATL3.0 and nothing came up so there may not be a Firefox extention. To see if it is an extention for it (if you have Windows XP with Service Pack 2 follow this), click on Tools > Internet Options > Programs > Manage Add-Ons. Have a look if there is anything there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.