Hi all new to the forum
Problem number 1, I cant seem to find any of my internet explorer icons and yet i know its there, because if i go to windows update in start, programs, it opens and goes straight there.

Problem number 2, When i start net banking it gets as far as the log on screen then closes all ie windows i have opened. Downloaded the latest vm (think it stands for virtual machine or something) and also the latest java but still no good. Tried to reload IE just kept getting errors when it finally worked this is when problem 1 occured and the screen still shuts down at the same stage
I think all this started when i used adaware 6.
any help would be great.
Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I look over my sholder doing banking at the BANK ,i couldn't imaging doing online Banking .
As for missing ie icons what version of windows are you using .

I look over my sholder doing banking at the BANK ,i couldn't imaging doing online Banking .
As for missing ie icons what version of windows are you using .

Sorry thought this was in the original message,
Running XP pro

Right click on the desktop /properties/desktop/customize desktop/desktop icond IE on the destop

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.