Hi
My system is affected with NewFolder.exe virus which is also creating lot of exe files in the name of the folders I don't know how to remove this my avg antivirus pack is not removing this what else could solve my problem. What are all the registry modifications to be done after removing this virus.

Thanks with regrds.
Satya. G

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

have you run your antivirus in safe mode?

Hi, please download the latest copy of HijackThis from Trend Micro and save it to your desktop.

• Double click on HJTInstall.exe to install it. Click on Install. By default, it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis.
  • Read through the License Agreement presented to you on the next screen and click on I Accept.
  • Once installed, HijackThis will start automatically. If it doesn't, please go to your desktop and double click on the HijackThis shortcut created there.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a logfile.
  • Close HijackThis.

Note : Do not fix any lines you see in HijackThis as most entries are harmless and needed for the normal functioning of Windows.

Please post the contents of the HijackThis logfile here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.