hi, I have got a big problem, all my exe files are corrupted by virus I scanned my pc with kaspersky antivirus and detected as Virus.agent.cb and the virus is removed but my files are not recovered. All MS office pakage documents are changed to Unreadable characters as shown below. Any one who has solution pls show me the way.

dulla^@204~__b_l_e_ _N_o_r_m_a_l______ö___4Ö___
_~dulla^@204~______
___(_k_ôÿÁ_(___________ _N_o_ _~dulla^@204~__________ù___________ÿÿÿÿ____________~dulla^@204~____*___J___K___L___m______”___•___Ø_~dulla^@204~__Ç___È___Ö___×___Ø___Ù___ç___÷___ø___~dulla^@204_______€___€__________˜___~dulla^@204~_€__________˜____0_______€___€______~dulla^@204~_____€___€__________˜____0_______€___€~dulla^@204~___0_______€___€______________ù ______~dulla^@204~____________ù __ ___ÿÿ______hM______Œ_~dulla^@204~__ï_ˆ___ˆ___û_______________“___“___û_~dulla^@204~__8_______*€urn:schemas-microsoft-com:~dulla^@204~_ags_€City_€9_______*€urn:schemas-micr~dulla^@204~_ice:smarttags_€place_€

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb.

Pls do the following:

1. - Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button) to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to checkmark the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.

Make sure that you restart the computer.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

2. - run hijackthis and post the log

In your reply, post the following (in this order):
1. - Malware Bytes Log
2. - Hijackthis log

then we can continue :)

Cohen

thanks cohen for your support, i have done what u suggest me, but my documents are not recoverd. As u order me I attached the log files.

have you tried a system restore?

thanks cohen for your support, i have done what u suggest me, but my documents are not recoverd. As u order me I attached the log files.

OK, well nothing seems to going on with the hijackthis.... so i'm a bit stumped......

Might have to wait for one of the higher guys to come along... sorry

have you tried a system restore?

All a system restore does, it restores the system, it does nothing to the files or the anything....

and i'm not sure if it would get rid of the virus..... :?:

Cohen

I'm new gay, So Plz help me out about it!! i lost my file or my all most life. the only thing i have is your help, my boos want to out in my new job, so help me plZ!!!!!!!!

I'm new gay

?

plZ!!!!!!!!

no text speak

Please start your own thread instead of hikacking someone elses

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.