hi there.
yesterday i tried to open my antivirus program (Avira free version) but it only last 1 sec and it disappears.....the command prompt,msconfig and regedit also encounter the same problem..I know that could be some kind of a virus.. can anyone help me...
thank you..

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hello, sorry it has taken so long for you to receive a reply. If you haven't gotten this problem solved we will be happy to assist.
Can you read and attempt to do all of the requested scans found in this link http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread134865.html
Then post back with the requested logs. Somebody will then tell you if there are other steps required.
Judy

I've also had this happen to me i found a trojan deep into my system file had to remove it manually then install. If you know how to recognize out of place files and suspicous files it is easy.

This issue can occur if the virus definition is not updated or the antivirus program is incompatible with operating system. I suggest you download the most recent signature file from the antivirus vendor and upgrade the virus definition

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.