I have heard so many bad things about this product. If you dont select to let it scan your computer after the installing procedure then rumor has it,that it does something with your computer.

I had so many errors with mine last time i installed it, which was immediately after I got a new computer. First piece of software I installed.

I will never touch this software again. Anyone here had similar experiences?

mike

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I too had a bad experiece with spybot, i was using DSL internet connection(PPPOE) when i first started the program it said immunize the system and without knowing wat immunizing does to the system i clicked on it, but something happened. What happened was all the network options were disabled, i couldnt create a PPPOE connection. At that time i was new to computers, i didnt knew wat to do :sad: . So i decided not to use it again :mrgreen:

I have used spybot for sometime and never had any of these problems. Spybot is a fairly good spyware removal tool consideing it's free. :)

http://www.supportregion.com

I have heard so many bad things about this product. If you dont select to let it scan your computer after the installing procedure then rumor has it,that it does something with your computer.

I had so many errors with mine last time i installed it, which was immediately after I got a new computer. First piece of software I installed.

I will never touch this software again. Anyone here had similar experiences?

mike

... and without knowing wat immunizing does to the system i clicked on it...

And so that makes it SpyBot's fault?? :mrgreen:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.