I honestly don't know what happened, I was online surfing the web. I was excited the new iOS 8 was announced and downloaded the ISPW from the typical site I use. I opened itunes and got weird errors so I tried reinstalling it and got more errors. So I said maybe there is a new update for Dell Computers and opened my dell system update and got another Application Error. Then I looked online and they all said do an SFC scan but I got another error. I make a system restore each month and tried to restore back to last month but there was nothing there.

I then assumed maybe theres a registry error so I used WiseCare and it detected some but after fixing them i still kept getting the same errors. I then ran Malware Bytes and a RootKit detection program and nothing came up. Im losing my mind cause all I can see that there may be left to do is wipe my computer.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Get hdtune and test your hard drive. If it fails then you will have to replace it.

iOS 8 on a Windows machine? iOS is an Apple OS and won't run there. Are you sure you don't mean Windows 8? Also, there is a 32-bit and a 64-bit version of Win8 and if your system is old, and doesn't have a current CPU or enough memory, then you are SOL with Win8 as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.