I have a software program on a cd. It must have a copyright, Nero won't copy it to my hard drive so I can make an extra copy of it. Is there any ripping programs out there I can use? I am running XP. This is for my personal use of course.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

try clone cd ,or alcohol 120%

I have a software program on a cd. It must have a copyright, Nero won't copy it to my hard drive so I can make an extra copy of it. Is there any ripping programs out there I can use? I am running XP. This is for my personal use of course.

put cd in drive & open up My Computer. Write on a piece of paper the exact name of cd that is showing where your cd rom drive. Right click on cd drive & hit open. select all (left click & create a box around all files & let off button, then right click while holding cursor over a highlighted file & choose copy)
create a folder on your desktop & go inside it right click & hit paste. Now burn the cd & name it what you wrote on the piece of paper. Bingo!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.