I am looking for a good Microsoft Office/Offices. I just had my computer upgraded, but they didn't leave any of my offices. I have Microsoft Windows XP with the 3 pack. I have a CD but it is only for a trial. Since I had a developers data was craming my computer I'm reluctant to put in this CD. I used to have Microsoft Works task manager & Word processor,etc, word, excell, and many of the other 2003-2005 Microsoft word, etc, now it's lost, even though the computer came with it. I asked where I could get a new Office. I was told to go to open office.org. As you all know there are thousands of choices. I used to be a teacher & a computer programer. I've been away for a few years due to a sudden end to my careers, now I'm retired, can someone help me to find the correct offices that will work with my personality and most of all my computers operating system. I'd greatly appreciate it. I have both professional & home addition in the computer, love greeting cards, templets, clip art, and color. I can't remember which office offered the font Park Avenue, it's a nice handwriting. Thank you, EG Ps which abc should I download, I only use it when I'm tired, I'm tired so forgive my ABC spelling.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

hi,I've never heard of a free Microsoft office that wasn't bootlegged .Its not likely that it came with a free one when the computer was new ,unless you bought it from a company that installed bootlegged copy's of those programs .
only one chose on this site ,i want to download open office www.openoffice.org

Member Avatar for b1izzard

offices that will work with my personality

Openoffice is the best alternative and if u dont want to try it then go for GOOGLE DOCS http://docs.google.com)

i can get u a full microsoft office pack but i don't know how to get it to u

i can get u a full microsoft office pack but i don't know how to get it to u

walk over and drop it in there mailbox

Member Avatar for anu07

Yeah OpenOffice.org is the best office suite you can have for free...

hi,I've never heard of a free Microsoft office that wasn't bootlegged .Its not likely that it came with a free one when the computer was new ,unless you bought it from a company that installed bootlegged copy's of those programs .
only one chose on this site ,i want to download open office www.openoffice.org

#1 in my book so far.

Member Avatar for anu07

Did you download the office suite yet?openoffice.org?

RE: Office XP from newbie I thank thee. From EG. Goodnightie, oh morning, Yes, pleasing PC, the office will be appreciated greatly. Thank you Caperjack!!! Agapelove68

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.