hello can you help me please,

I have problem during formatting my windows here's the scenario
when i insert my windows xp cd...then i press any key...after i make a partition C and D..
after that i installed the xp on C...after the process format in NTFS and after copying the system files.so this will restart, after the windows xp gui will display. i am counting the blue progress bar it up to 25 times running and then it goes to blue screen with no error message i waited almost 3 hours and nothing happens..so i tried it again but same thing happens..can you please help how to fix this problem so that i can install now the fresh copy of windows xp sp2...thank you in advance hoping for your positive responds..

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Clean the CD and check a different hardrive if you have one

..hi there!..try to replace a new cable to your old cable (IDE or SATA)..if the issue continues, try to replace a new memory to your old memory..i hope it helps!..^_^..

..hi there!..try to replace a new cable to your old cable (IDE or SATA)..if the issue continues, try to replace a new memory to your old memory..i hope it helps!..^_^..

hello sir thanks for the reply,

i already change new sata cable but it's just the same...i will try to change my ram to a new one to the manufacturer because this still have warranty...i will write again if this will fix...thanks for the help sir...more power to you...

..okie..give me some follow-ups in your doings..thankz..^_^..

It might be your hard disk has been crashed. You need to consult with hardware person.

It might be your hard disk has been crashed. You need to consult with hardware person.

hello sir thank you for the reply,it is my hard disk is the problem i already went to the store where i bought...i will wait for 1 month for the replacement of my hard disk..thank you sir...more power to you...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.