All 17 Replies

Hi!!!

can someone tell me how to make Windows XP
200 % faster?

any registry hacks?

regards,

gicio

Try this this thread I started.
You can also go to www.blackviper.com for a load of goodies.

the are site that help you speed up you window's

yes the are.:)

Joe posted a heck of a list on this page too, performance tweaks. I actually copied it (text) and made it into a Adobe Acrobat file. Really good list, btw Joe.

Joe posted a heck of a list on this page too, performance tweaks. I actually copied it (text) and made it into a Adobe Acrobat file. Really good list, btw Joe.

Thanks I could use this...

i just used the tweek that crunchie posted and it works great iam surfing like a champ now.does enyone know of a win xp pro startup tweek thats not to complicated.and works.eny help would be appreciated thanks......

Hey!!

that with 200 % was a joke!!!
I still know that 200% more performance wit microsoft
applications isn't realistic!

;)

isn't it??

;)

gicio

i dont know about 200%.but i do know that there are internet accelerators that boost speed by 200 and 300% so they say enyway.the tweek sped it up for me. not 200%.but faster..........

i would defragment and clean disk that might give you like 10% more horsepower.......vrrrrooooom

I tend to be suspicious of those programs that promise 200% faster...I'd say like Steosaur...defrag...and if you desperately need more speed, more memory is always good.

zoogies.most of those products that say 200% or more are usually a scam but i know of one that is for real and its called activespeed.and it works so you dont have to buy more memory when thats not what you need.and as for defraging i do that once every week usually on a sunday.....

i would definetly give the black viper a look i applied most of his tweaks and my xp is running at a nice pace now!

hey drummerboy.there's only one of the tweaks i have done and its the one that speeds up xp.its the crunchie thread on this forum. and it realy works.but iam trying not to do eny more tweaking before you know it. every thing goes south on you. and your looking for fixes..

Hi!!!

can someone tell me how to make Windows XP
200 % faster?

any registry hacks?

regards,

gicio

How to make your computer faster?

this is what you asked for but the real issue is you need a complete system that not only covers Speed but Secures you OS ! :idea:

Come over to www.howtomakeyourcomputerfaster.com
you will get a free Video on how to set and forget the #1 Spyware on the net and a mini course on computer speed and security!

hi mates i have one problem, my pc is always hanging,and after that i checked what are all the process is running and i found drwtsn32.exe running ,but after ending this the system will work ,but always when i try to open my computer it is taking lot of time to open.....please help me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.