I have two Win 2K Servers running Terminal Server. One is also the DC and is running the TS License Server. I have purchased 5 Cals and installed them on the License Server.

Both TS Servers will only allow a max of 3 users to connect. I thought that I had 3 free accounts plus 5 Cals which would total 8 connections.

Is there something I must set for the Terminal Servers to connect to the License Server? Everywhere I read, it looks as if TS automatically searches and connects to the License Server.

Please help..... :cry:

Hello,

Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't push the MCLE -- Microsoft Certified License Engineer. Their scheme of licensing and making things work is evil.

You may have to go into the Terminal Services manager, and see if there are restrictions defined there on how many connections the computer will service. You might also have to search the web (google) for installation help on it.

Good Luck,

Christian

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.