HI ..I'm using windoze xp...whenever I watch any video from windose media player 9.0 , I can only watch them as really dark..for some reason , i am failing to improve the brightness of my screen . There's a way which is used to increase the colour settings of a video card ( mine is 2 years old ) but i forgot...

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

That'd depend on the display card you have. Different display cards have different controls.

If you have an NVidia display card, for example, the control would be found by right-clicking a blank area of the desktop and.....

Properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> cardname -> Color Correction

and adjusting the slider.

The controls for your card would possibly be slightly different, but they'd be in the same general location.

i have a nvidia riva tnt 2 64mb...i did right-click , went to properties , advanced , settings , colour management but there were no slider . there was only a samsung monitor information nothing else ...there's another way but i can't remember .

I have nivdia,
I have a rpgram the requires 64 bits / mb (im not sure which) from my memory card but it says I only have 32,
This program has worked before but why has it suddenly stopped?

If you know what is wrong please e-mail to <snip>
Thanks

what is the color depth of the video card right now. if you cannot change it you need to update the drivers. as for the video in windows media player you can change the brightness and colors within the player. click view choose enhancement>show enhancement, then scroll through the different one until you get to video settings

i dont have graphic card
fifa 09 runs with graphic card
can i run it
if yes
then how

I have solution for your question. But first you let me know which graphics card using your computer. Ati Radeon / Nvidia ???

HI ..I'm using windoze xp...whenever I watch any video from windose media player 9.0 , I can only watch them as really dark..for some reason , i am failing to improve the brightness of my screen . There's a way which is used to increase the colour settings of a video card ( mine is 2 years old ) but i forgot...

Which type of graphics card you using in your system ? example : Ati Radeon, Nvidia ..etc

I have a better solution. Post to a live thread :).

This thread was started in 2004.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.