ftp problem on win2008 r2 "Failed to retrieve directory listing"
I have a dedicated server with windows server 2008 r2 and plesk 10.0.1
and I have a problem with the ftp connection when I try to connect it displays an error "Failed to retrieve directory listing"
the strange part that the error only occur in work but in home internet it connect fine without error
please help, thank you in advance
1 Year Ago
Related Article:ftp on windows server2003
is a Windows Servers discussion thread by rahul pareek that has 4 replies, was last updated 9 months ago and has been tagged with the keywords: problem, uploading, data, on, ftp, server.
A lot of possibilities:
1) The MS firewall is active and is blocking ftp connections.
2) The Anti-virus firewall is active and blocking ftp connections.
3) The ftp connection is using active mode, but passive is required.
4) The ftp connection is using passive mode but active is required.
5) The content of the directory is too large to be retrieved in the time out defined.