Mojtabarahimi 0 Newbie Poster

Hi guys,
Actually I have a VPS, The operating system of my VPS is Windows Server 2008 R2. The VPS has three static IP adress that and two Network Cards(Ethernet Card), Two static IP set for one of the Network card and another one set on the another Network Card. All of the two Network Cards has Internet Access through a gateway.
What I want to do is that, establish a VPN connection(SSTP) with another server in another area(In another country) and after that the users can connect to my VPS and surf on the internet, through the VPN connection from my VPS to another server! The important thing is that in my area most of the VPN protocols(type) are blocked and just SSTP work properly!
I don't know that I explain my idea exactly or not, But I hope I did that!
What I think is that I should establish the VPN connection through one of the Network Cards and the user can connect to my VPS through another card! But the problem is that I don't know how to do that!
And actually another problem is that, when I establish the VPN connection, I lost the remote connection to VPS server! I think it is because of the changed IP! Because after establishing the VPN connection, I can't ping any of my three static IPs!
Please help me to fix this issue.
Thanks

The details of VPS :
Network Cards(Ethernet Card) : 2
Static IPs : 3