Being a team member of admin depart in my organization, I deal with various exchange server activities everyday. Thus, I always need to closely monitor the whole emailing system for enhancing the performance of my organization and convert them into business. My concern is : How can I track non-business email transactions received or sent by individual users on exchange server? I need to monitor for various departments users. Please suggest me.

Hi Andres,
Following spicework community or social technet sites will be better plateform rather than other where you can discuss and get an appropriate solution for the same. I have mentioned below some good references for your better opinion where I hope, you can get some helpful tips and solutions:
1) social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/en-US/c11ecd8c-b0f7-49bc-a644-faa30837a126/how-to-determine-number-of-internal-and-external-mail-transactions-per-day-week-or-month?forum=exchange2010
2)exchangeserverreporting.com
Can you please share : which exchange server you are currently using ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.