Hi, I have recently installed windows 7 build 7201 and i cant find windows 7 dockbar anywhere i always see it in screenshots of windows 7 , Can anyone tell me how to find or get it ??

Thanks in advanced

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

some people say its name is superbar but i also cant find it

no it isnt i cant find it at all

this is not what i mean what i see in screenshots is like rocketdock in windows xp your link is for the improved taskbar

So superbar is the taskbar OK this one is easy to find :D:D
but that one which seems like Rocketdock in windows xp i cant find it , I think what i see is a separated software am i right ??

There isnt anything like RocketDock in windows 7?

Thanks now i am sure that it is a seperate software
Again , thanks for the help

Okay, marked as solved.

I think you may have been confusing with recent Dell releases, as they have recently bundled in a RocketDock type utility of their own... may be where the confusion has arisen.

Yes i think this is what has happened
Thanks for the clear answer

So, I use Windows 7 at work on a Dell. Just got my new Gateway laptop yesterday and was looking for the Dock Bar, too. Does this mean I just don't get to have it?

The Dock you are referring to is Dell's own toolbar, not a Windows' default. Download and install RocketDock as a solution.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.