As jingda pointed out you probably need to make a new thread on this one since it has been so long since you posted. Some suggestion if you really wanna get this solved as well. As techsheaven pointed out to solve a networking problem much information is needed. You should provide a list of information rather than a once sentence reply of what you attempted. Some things you might include.

1. Operating System
2. Firewalls
3. Screenshots of network configuration and any errors you are recieving

And remember for any networking problem you want to be 100% sure that you have the physical layer working first!! All wired or wireless devices including the wires themselves must be proven to work or you will never see the network.

Well said!

Well, if i should post all the informations i already posted for newcomers to the thread it would be awfully long. For the same reason we should make a new thread you should read the rest of it to understand my problem.

For my problem, i installed a wireless card and its working. I'll assume even if my card was working fine (proved by the tests you made me do in the rest of the thread) It's somehow busted, the other computers on my network and wires work fine, i tested them all. If its not busted then i assume its a problem with window 7. Anyway, thanks for all the help you gave me. Life goes on.

Well, if i should post all the informations i already posted for newcomers to the thread it would be awfully long. For the same reason we should make a new thread you should read the rest of it to understand my problem.

For my problem, i installed a wireless card and its working. I'll assume even if my card was working fine (proved by the tests you made me do in the rest of the thread) It's somehow busted, the other computers on my network and wires work fine, i tested them all. If its not busted then i assume its a problem with window 7. Anyway, thanks for all the help you gave me. Life goes on.

well for starters you never should have hijacked this thread ,you are not the original poster ,and techsheave should have told you to start a thread of your own when you first posted ,he/she never should have started helping you in this thread ,it makes it too confusing for all,including you

caperjack is right. . . I am to blame. New posters don't realize the protocol. It is like cutting in line, or interrupting a conversation. Even though the symptoms are similar, the problem may not be the same. A thread should be focused on one posters problem, and carried to its logical conclusion. That way, readers can follow the logic of the troubleshooting process. In this case the original poster seems to be missing in action, and should close the thread, or let us know what the status is... I apologize for not guiding the new poster to start a new thread. . . MY BAD!!

CU in other threads.

Remember to post the link to the new thread you have started. I am too lazy to go and search for it myself.;)

caperjack is right. . . I am to blame. New posters don't realize the protocol. It is like cutting in line, or interrupting a conversation. Even though the symptoms are similar, the problem may not be the same. A thread should be focused on one posters problem, and carried to its logical conclusion. That way, readers can follow the logic of the troubleshooting process. In this case the original poster seems to be missing in action, and should close the thread, or let us know what the status is... I apologize for not guiding the new poster to start a new thread. . . MY BAD!!

CU in other threads.

don't be too hard on yourself ,we /I do it to ,my post really was made because of the attitude of the person you were helping !keep up the good work

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.