HELP!!!
Because of the work, my system must be modified frequently. I don't know when it will get a crash. Do daily Backup to system state is emergent to me!!! Is there some free backup software? I also will consider cheap ones, if it really works well.
Any suggestion????

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What operating system? Windows has it's own, native back-up...free :).

What operating system? Windows has it's own, native back-up...free :).

windows 7
i want to find the software - simple to use, cheap, and together with the function of single file incremental backup is better, haha
windows have one?

What about Macrium Reflect?

commented: Wasn't aware of Macrium Reflect. Good suggestion. I downloaded a copy. Thanks. +3

Hi lucky4you,
As for your question, incremental backup and automatic backup features are needed, or a tool with snapshot feature. That is quite good
I believe windows native backup feature can do this, but it always runs slow and slow.
Just see some software sites, and find those with high downloads and gorgeous reviewer's ratings.

yes, i am checking at download
macrium is good
i also found a new software! the number of the download times is twice as macrium!
have you used it?
seems great, it is the most popular software at the website

Please be honest when you try to spam a software.

EASEUS Total Downloads: 618,920

Macrium Reflect Downloads: 1,268,954

So it is actually Macrium Reflect that has double the download.

Please be honest when you try to spam a software.

EASEUS Total Downloads: 618,920

Macrium Reflect Downloads: 1,268,954

So it is actually Macrium Reflect that has double the download.

oh, now EASEUS has double!!! I checked

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.