Hi guys,

Accidentally i have deleted some files on the hard drive which are very precious to me. any suggestion to recover those deleted files...

Plz help...

i'm using windows 7 operating system.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

There are a number of data recovery programs you can use. SOme of them are free. One such is PC Inspector file recovery. But there are plenty of others out there to try.
Good luck

don't use the computer if at all possible as it may overwrite the old files (deleted) on the HD. Actually it does not delete them it changes the first letter of the name of the file in the index to a ? character that then tells the OS it can use that space.
as above there are plenty of recovery programs available.
M

Did you remove them from the recycle bin? :P

Anyways, one such program that I prefer is Brian Kato's restoration utility because it received many positive reviews from PCWorld Magazine. It showed me files I didn't even know I had!

Link: http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,23108-order,4-page,1/description.html

MAKE SURE YOU RIGHTCLICK->RUN IT AS AN ADMINISTRATOR!

I hope this helps!
-Emanfman

use tuneup utility 2011 it recovers your deleted file's
----
if answer is good then click to useful post, thank you

You can buy a software in this area

have a llok at this post of mine is a similar thread: mostly for the RULES.

what not do do

easeus has a free deleted file recovery software.
there are others, too: namely

glary utilities
recuva
undelete
and a couple more over at freewarefiles

there is a pretty good post about it over on lifehacker (come back when you have finished there though).

that should be a good start.

RECUVA is one of the free Data recovery software
Its free and light weight
u can download the latest version from piriform

Dear Friend... This is a very goog software for Data Recovery "GETDATABACK" use for FAT & NTFS Partition. if you r deleted file and no working in partition so that 100% recovery is possible.

Bye......

Huh. You forgot to load your spam link on this thread, too.

RECUVA is one of the free Data recovery software
Its free and light weight
u can download the latest version from piriform

it was already mentioned in my post previous to yours.

try used power data recovery...

I Updated.

definately I will use recover software..

Thank you for informations..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.