hi everyone I've tried to format my laptop and get windows7 but during the format the laptop stopped working and when I ran the diagnose I got this error code 0152 and the following messsage "Optical driver -incorrect status -1A error register ".
so what I'm supposed to do now??
thanks in advance .

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

start over, format and reload again

you could also look for the reset to factory option. Usually a small hole underneath the computer where you insert a pin / end of paper clip and it resets to as original factory option then reformat.
M

your best option is to really try to format again or you're trying to solve a problem that will waste a lot of time

your best option is to really try to format again or you're trying to solve a problem that will waste a lot of time

hi,and Welcome to Daniweb ,new helpers always welcome ,thank for joining up .
but 2 posters telling them to do it, is not going to make them come back after 23 days ,i have been here a long time and its rare that after almost a month the OP will return ,thank you

thanks a lot for your help I format it again using other cd , thanks to all of you

hi,and Welcome to Daniweb ,new helpers always welcome ,thank for joining up .
but 2 posters telling them to do it, is not going to make them come back after 23 days ,i have been here a long time and its rare that after almost a month the OP will return ,thank you

This is one of those rare instances I guess.

This is one of those rare instances I guess.

me and my big mouth , I guess you have the power ! ,lol

me and my big mouth , I guess you have the power ! ,lol

Nah, I think it's one of those never say never. Lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.