Hi, I was recentley on my toshiba satellite pro l450d-12x laptop and it went completley dead my battery and as usal it shut off so i charged it up and tried powering up but it didnt. my battery said before it went off the it needed replacing could someone help me please,
thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Have you tried replacing the battery? Or removing the battery and using line power (power brick) to boot up? On some systems, if the battery is dead, then even with the power brick plugged it, it won't run and you need to remove the battery to get it running.

no not tried replacing my battey yet but i try with the charger plugged in yo can hear it start to boo up the power lights come on but it dosnt seem to boot up

OK, try this. step 1: remove the battery. step 2: hold down the power button for one minute. step 3: put the battery back in. step 4: try to boot. if this dosn't work, I'd first suspect the battey, if the battery checks out, I'd suspect the motherbord/power suply.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.