I use Chrome as my default browser. Until recently I had no problem using it to access my online banking site. Now after I enter the user/password it goes to the second authentication page (input three characters from memorable word), but when I click OK on this page it goes straight back to the user/password screen.
It works happily in Firefox and IE11.
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit and I have the latest version of Chrome. I tried it on my son's laptop running Vista Home Premium (same version of Chrome) and it worked correctly on that.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I am running the most recent versions of Chrome and Windows 7 Ultimate (corporate system - IT keeps them patched almost daily). No problems here, though if it has changed since Friday last (2 days ago) I wouldn't know. I'll be updating tomorrow, so if it has broken, I'll report it here. If not, then you have to think that possibly you have become infected with some virus.

use ccleaner and remove temp data,cache , history etc..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.