The company have the original license for MS Office 2010 Home and Business license product key but somehow it couldn't activate as show in the attahcement. It just show product not activated. I have try uninstall and reinstall again but fail. I have also try repair and change the product key number but no use. Error message came out the same. The OS is Window 7 proffessional.

Appreciate to those who help.

Format the whole computer and re install all the software to make it work which I am tired of doing. As long as its work. Beggining to hate Windoze.

You're saying you're trying to activate Office Home and Business. However, the screen shot you've posted shows Office Professional Plus installed. Remove Professional Plus and install Home and Business. The program should activate then.

Some joker install Office Pro Plus which the company do not have a valid license copy. The company have the product key but without the CD. I have to download the MS Office Home and Business from Microsoft website and install. Should have just remove. Thanks for the reply.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.