hi friends

i got some offers for Networking field and as well as software field. Basically i am an Electronics engineer i want to know which field has good career growth whether it is software field or Networking field??/What network engineers will do in Software companies?? what about the salary packages for them is it equivalent to that to a software engineer ???

Please answer my questions

thanks
Naveen

Hi frends
I am students of computer sciense i am graduate this year .and i hop i will profession by networking so we teach each other so many things
by GOD bles you

Hi frends
I am students of computer sciense i will graduate this year .and i hop i will profession by networking thst is why i went to talk you so, we teach each other so many things so raead to me.
thanks

Hello naveen,
i`m yusuff ,Though you are a electronic engineer,it is better to choose networking field because it is fully dependent on hardware&electronics.Earn some more knowledge on computer hardware by taking online certification like Comptia A+,N+.visit the link and see the salary package for Networking professionals http://www.preplogic.com/corporate/c...ry_survey

hi am currently attending school, and i am writing a paper on the which network feilds are growing, i was hoping to get some references, for example great websites with great information regaurding my topic

hey everyone..
I joined recently in IT company for software Engineer but later suddenly i joined Hardware side domain is Antenna. Now that i have joined am confused regarding the career scale and growth of it. Will it be Helpful once i search for other options once i quit this company. Few say its good scope ad others say its trash. Please help me out from this confusion with your valuable answers? That will be greatfull

I am kala. I am currently doing B.E-Computer science. i confused in choosing my career path so want know which field is better(SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT OR NETWORKING FIELD)? please clear my confusion.

THANK YOU!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.