Hi,
I am Anupam and I am looking for a Network/Web Engineer, who can tell me these things:
1) What hardware do I need to establish my own Network that will act as a Wireless Internet/Intranet Service Provider.
2) What short/Medium and Long Range Solutions can I use?
For Short to Medium Range I have currently looked at Sector antennas/Strix Wireless solutions as well as Motorola NLOS System, all seem to be viable solutions but I need expert advice.

For Long Range Solutions I have looked at Aprisa XE/SE for sending the signal to a remote location from the Network Operating Center, at 100km distances, but I need more than that, and not VSATs...

We are looking to set up a Wireless Internet Service Porvider all over the Country and are looking for experts in the field of this technology to help us find apporpriate solutions.

We are looking at setting up the Network for that we need to know what all Hardware we need, then we need our Short/Medium and Long Range Wireless Solutions and how they can be combined.

If interested mail me at <EMAIL SNIPPED>
Let me know what you can! Thank You!

Hi,
I am Anupam and I am looking for a Network/Web Engineer, who can tell me these things:
1) What hardware do I need to establish my own Network that will act as a Wireless Internet/Intranet Service Provider.
2) What short/Medium and Long Range Solutions can I use?
For Short to Medium Range I have currently looked at Sector antennas/Strix Wireless solutions as well as Motorola NLOS System, all seem to be viable solutions but I need expert advice.

For Long Range Solutions I have looked at Aprisa XE/SE for sending the signal to a remote location from the Network Operating Center, at 100km distances, but I need more than that, and not VSATs...

We are looking to set up a Wireless Internet Service Porvider all over the Country and are looking for experts in the field of this technology to help us find apporpriate solutions.

We are looking at setting up the Network for that we need to know what all Hardware we need, then we need our Short/Medium and Long Range Wireless Solutions and how they can be combined.

If interested mail me at <EMAIL SNIPPED>
Let me know what you can! Thank You!

have you looked into EV-DO (cell) or wimax

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.