i have an IBM Thinkpad T40 with an internal Intel NIC and a Linksys 802.11b router. I will have a connection for a few minutes and then it will be lost. Other people have had this same problem, but i didnt see a conclusive method for resolving the problem. Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Call up IBM seriously let them know what is happening. Have you looked on IBM web site for lets say Internal Ethernet Card drivers? The lastest ones have you also called them to report this problem. They might say ship it in we will replace it. If you feel like there going to do that say other things are wrong with it hahaha just kidding man but seriously look on there web site and call them ASAP.

Just woundering why you said you had a 802.11b router when it didn't matter? do you even have ethernet ports on your router?? are you using the wireless to connect?? or the internal ethernet port?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.