I have a Dell Latitude E6420. My computer had Windows 7 and I re-imaged it with Windows 7 (because of a procedure for work, something about removing myself from their network.. I was just following the directions I had been given). Since the re-image, I cannot connect to the internet whatsoever. With a cable or wirelessly. My computer recognized the wireless networks I had at my house before the re-image, but there is no longer a wireless adapter even under my "network adapters." Moreover, every single "Other device" has a yellow exclamation point next to it. I cannot connect to any internet at all to remedy the problem and am at a loss for what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello,

Go in to device manager and un-install the network devices with the Exclamation Point. Shutdown and Power the computer off completely. Wait 30 seconds. Power the computer back on and the system should reinstall the drivers for the devices that have been un-installed. If it cannot install the driver properly then you need to download the drivers from the system MFG web site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.