Hi :)
anyone tell me how to make free online server that can make my computer online free of cost.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

I have made a server. that will receive a string from client, i want that my server receive request from any client through internet.

do anyone ave idea how to get free subdomain?

Dyndns?

Dyndns?

yup dyndns

While free subdomains are nice because they are free, you may not be aware that a .info and some other TLDs are $2-$5 per year with DNS management included. Free is not worth it, in my opinion. Keep in mind that you can't take the sub-domain with you if you want to move your web resource somewhere else.

While free subdomains are nice because they are free, you may not be aware that a .info and some other TLDs are $2-$5 per year with DNS management included. Free is not worth it, in my opinion. Keep in mind that you can't take the sub-domain with you if you want to move your web resource somewhere else.

I just want to check my server.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.